Where to stay in Bogota?
Where to stay in Bogota? : The capital and largest city of America, Bogota is indeed one of the most beautiful places to visit in the world. When in Bogota, make sure that you live in the finest of places so that you can make the most out of your trip. This article will help you to figure out where to stay in Bogota. Even though there are a lot of places in Bogota, yet make sure that you end with the best choice of where to stay in Bogota. It is important that you make a smart choice of where to stay in Bogota because it will dictate the places that you end up visiting, so make sure that you keep that in mind before you decide the places where you will spend your time. The list has been made taking the cities into consideration which you might want to explore and then further presents the options based on their cost.
Stay in Bogota if you are in Usaquen…
Located in the north of the city, Usaquen is considered a comparatively rich locality in Bogota. There are a number of places that are worth seeing in Usaquen, right from Church of Santa Barbara de Usaquen to the Sunday flea market- Mercado de Las Pulgas.
If you are conflicted about the things that you must do when in Usaquen, check out the following website: https://www.angloinfo.com/.
Where to stay in Bogota (Usaquen) and the reasons why you should consider it:
- Thrift shopping at Sunday flea market, Mercado de Las Pulgas: This is your opportunity to take home souvenirs that will forever remind you of your beautiful stay at Usaquen.
- A quiet surrounding which will make you feel at ease.
- A lot of cheap eating outlets to satiate the foodie in you.
If you are willing to spend a lot of bucks in Usaquen, then you can check out the following luxury hotels:
- W Bogota: It comes with the facility of an indoor pool, spa and wellness center. Apart from this, the hotel also boasts of a bar where you can relax your nerves from the fatigue of travel.
- NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal: Apart from being home to a Turkish bath, NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal is built in a residential area, which is sure to give you a feel of home away from when. So if you are thinking about where to stay in Bogota and want it to feel like home, this is the place for you.
- Biohotel Organic Suites: What sets Biohotel Organic Suites is known for its eco-friendly rooms which come with mini-bars. If on your hunt for where to stay in Bogota, you want to prioritize your diet then this place is the best option for you because they provide organic food.
- Hotel Egina Bogota: This hotel is located on the northern side of Bogota and comes with the facility of being at a close distance from the Unicentro Shopping Center where you can shop and spend your time.
If you are hunting for a place to stay in Bogota (Usaquen) and want to spend moderately, you could check out the following hotels:
- Hotel Morrison 114: Enjoy the luxury of a buffet breakfast at your stay with Hotel Morrison 114. You could also choose from a variety of Greek cuisine that the restaurant has to offer.
- Clarion Bogota Plaza: Built on a location from where you can enjoy a view of the mountains, Clarion Bogota Plaza makes for a perfect stay.
- Hotel Bogota Regency Usaquen: Located at a walking distance from Hacienda Santa Barbara shopping mall, Hotel Bogota Regency Usaquen makes for one of the best hotels to stay in Bogota.
Solve your trouble to find cheap stay in Bogota (Usaquen) with the following cheap hotels:
- Hotel Faranda Collection Bogota: This hotel comes with a cheap price and provides all the major facilities like wifi, nicely built rooms and even a private balcony attached to each room. It makes for a perfect stay for your quest of where to stay in Bogota
- Hotel Santa Barbara Boutique: Located at a walking distance from Unicentro Shopping Mall and having the facility of breakfast buffet, Hotel Santa Barbara Boutique, makes for a perfect choice for where to stay in Bogota.
- Hotel Viaggio Teleport City Suites: Located at a walking distance from Santa Ana Shopping Centre, this hotel comes with a cheap price and the offer of some great restaurants.
Stay in Bogota if you are at Chapinero…
Where to stay in Bogota (Chapinero) and the reasons why you should consider it?
- It is a place which has many alluring restaurants.
- The city boasts of a vibrant night-life so you can make the most of your trip.
- The city is well linked to other cities and hence is easy to navigate.
To know more about the city of Chapinero and how you can spend your time in the best possible way, check out the following page: https://en.wikipedia.org/.
If you are willing to spend a lot of bucks in Chapinero, then you can check out the following luxury hotels:
- Casa Legado: Casa Legado will prove to be one of the best options when you are willing to spend a few extra bucks because it comes with the benefit of free bikes which you can ride around the city. It is also at a convenient distance from Unicentro Shopping Mall. The hotel is also a favorite spot for solo-travelers.
- BOG Hotel a member of Design Hotels: Located at a scenic location, this hotel comes with the benefit of buffet breakfast and a built-in spa centre. This hotel is your one stop destination for where to stay in Bogota when in the city of Chapinero.
Where to stay in Bogota (Chapinero) and spend moderately?
- NH Collection Bogota Andino Royal: Located at the famous street of Zona Rosa, this hotel is situated at a proximal distance from Andino and El Retiro centres. The hotel rooms come well-equipped with necessary requirements for your stay and are worth your money.
- Hotel Cabrera Imperial Suites: Located at a walking distance from El Dorado International Airport, Hotel Cabrera Imperial Suites makes for a perfect answer to your query of where to stay in Bogota. The restaurant offers amazing American cuisine. The place is also proximal to Andino Shopping Center and El Retiro Shopping Center where you can spend your time and shop to your heart’s delight.
- Hotel Lugano Suites: This hotel comes with the benefit of installed home-theaters in every room so that you can laze around and catch up on your favorite shows. The hotel serves excellent food and is also walking distance from G Zone, which has a host of restaurants.
Solve your trouble to stay in Bogota ( Chapinero) with the following cheap hotels:
- Hotel B3 Virrey: This hotel comes with the benefit of a complimentary buffet and a fitness centre that is open round the clock. It is located around 100 mts from Virrey Park, where you can jog to calm your nerves.
- Hotel Estelar Suites Jones: Located at G Zone which is famous for its exquisite restaurants, Hotel Estelar Suites Jones is one of the best options and we advise you to consider it when choosing where to stay in Bogota. The hotel is also famous for its local cuisine which is sure to give you a flavor of the city.
- Hotel 84 DC: The hotel is located at a five minutes walk from El Retiro Shopping Center where you can spend your time and collect souvenirs for your loved ones. When at the hotel, we recommend you to try their Columbian coffee which will surely be a treat to your taste buds.
Stay in Bogota if you are at La Candelaria…
Where to stay in La Candelaria (Bogota) and the reasons why you should consider it?
- Considered as the historic centre of Bogota, La Candelaria has a number of places that make for a perfect tourist destination.
- La Candelaria has a number of bars and restaurants where you can spend time in luxury.
- The city has good transportation facilities which will enable you to visit a lot of places in a very short time.
To know more about the city of La Candelaria, check out the following page: https://en.wikipedia.org/.
If you are willing to spend a few bucks in La Candelaria, then you can check out the following luxury hotels
- Hotel De La Opera: Located at a close proximity to the famous Cristobal Colon Theater, Hotel De La Opera is one of the most renowned hotels in La Candelaria. The hotel offers buffet facility wherein you can taste exquisite Columbian dishes. The restaurant also offers the facility of spa which you can avail to calm your nerves. Not to forget that the hotel offers a great view of the surrounding bell towers
- Hotel Casa de la Vega: Built in a colonial fashion, Hotel Casa de la Vega is a masterpiece to behold. If you are a ferocious book reader then Hotel Casa de la Vega is the perfect answer to your query of where to stay in Bogota because the hotel is located just 300mts away from Luis Angel Arango Library.
- The Orchids: The Orchids makes for one of the best options of where to stay in Bogota(La candelaria) owing to the services that they offer, for instance, every room comes with an iPod docking station. To add more to the luxury, the rooms come equipped with fireplaces to keep you warm and give you the necessary vintage feels during your travel.
Stay in La Candelaria and spend moderately?
- Hotel Muisca: Musica is one of the most well-equipped hotels in La Candelaria as it comes equipped with all the necessary entities that will make your stay worthwhile. The hotel also provides the facility of sauna which you can avail at any given point of time.
- Hotel Avenida Jimenez: Hotel Avenida Jimenez comes with a budgeted price and offers the luxury of breakfast which is coupled with the famous Columbian coffee. To add to this, the hotel comes with a mini-bar which you can use as per your luxury. The hotel also has a beautiful garden where you can sit and enjoy the sunset.
Solve your trouble of stay options in La Candelaria with the following cheap hotels:
- Abadia Colonial: This hotel is built in a colonial fashion and comes with an affordable price range. It is also at walking distance from the iconic Candelaria Church. The hotel also offers a wide variety of cuisines from which you can choose at per your taste and mood. The hotel also has the facility of bike rent and hence makes for a perfect place for where to stay in Bogota.
- Hotel Casa Deco: Hotel Casa Deco is one of the best option for where to stay in Bogota( La Candelaria) because it comes with free Wifi, LCD TV, mini-bar and other such services. It is also located near the Golden museum and Museo de Arte Moderno where you can have a good time with your family.
Where to stay in Bogota if you are at Chico?
Reasons why you should consider it?
- Chico is known for Park 93 and by extension is famous for the in numerous events that happen here on a daily basis.
- The place is also famous for the innumerable cafes, bars and restaurants.
- It is also considered one of the safest place in Bogota and if you are travelling alone, Chico is highly recommended.
- Chico is also well-linked to the other parts of the city and hence makes for a perfect place to travel.
Find a stay in Bogota (Chico) if you are looking for luxurious hotels
- The Click Clack Hotel Bogota: This hotel is located at a walking distance from Parque de la 93 park is considered one of the best hotels in all of Chico for a number of reasons. If you hunt for where to stay in Bogota includes a hotel with a rooftop bar then The Click Clack Hotel Bogota is the best option for you. The hotel is also close to the El Dorado International airport and hence an alluring option for you to consider when you are thinking about where to stay in Bogota
- Salvio Parque 93: If you are a person who prioritizes health during travel then Salvio Parque 93 is your top option for where to stay in Bogota( Chico) because it comes with the facility of a fitness centre. It is a five star rated hotel and has everything that can be further customized according to your taste.
- Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel: The hotel is located in the famous Parque de la 93 area and comes with modern rooms with the facility of a restaurant. The hotel serves a daily buffet where you can eat to your fill.
Stay in Bogota (Chico) if you are looking for hotels within a moderate price range?
- Casa Dann Carlton Hotel and Spa: The Casa Dann Carlton Hotel and Spa is built in a very magnanimous building and comes with a number of facilities. In your quest for where to stay in Bogota( Chico), Casa Dann Carlton Hotel could make for a suitable choice because they provide spa facilities, fitness centre and a restaurant. You can relax at the hotel and prepare yourself for the subsequent journeys in Bogota.
- Hotel Vintage: True to its name, Hotel Vintage has vintage aesthetics and makes for a perfect place for where to stay in Bogota(Chico). The hotel offers all the facilities that will make you feel at home while you are away from home.
- Hotel Movich Chico 97: The Hotel Movich Chico 97 is built in a very scenic place and comes with facilities like free parking. It is close to Parque de la 93 park and Chico museum. The hotel also serves buffet breakfast with the famous Columbian coffee.
Where to stay in Bogota (Chico) if you are looking for cheap hotels?
- Suites Casa 95: Suites Casa 95 comes with all the major facilities at a nominal price and hence makes for a perfect place for your quest of where to stay in Bogota( Chico). The hotel has a beautiful garden and also boasts of a lounge. You can also choose a room which comes with the facility of a safety deposit box.
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express Parque 93: Hotel Holiday Inn Express Parque 93 is a four star rated hotel which comes with the option of breakfast. Not to forget that it is located near a number of bars and restaurants which you can explore while you stay at the hotel. The hotel is the perfect answer of where to stay in Bogota for people who might have to work as the hotel has a conference room wherein one can hold business meetings.
- Hotel Parque 97 Suites: Choose Hotel Parque 97 suites when hunting for where to stay in Bogota because the hotel is located in the famous Zona Rosa area. The rooms of this hotel are built in a modern fashion and come with the facility of mini-bar. A buffet breakfast is also served at the restaurant where one can eat to the heart’s desire.